5/29/2008

The Chronicles of Narnia

Nowadays, everyone talk about Narnia.. hehe, me too.
I also watched the 2nd movie on this series "Prince Caspian" movie together with my church friends. This is my 1st time watch movie in Kuching..The feelings are not bad. We start it at 8:15 pm..so, you can guess when we finish it..

Yup, we finished it at 10;45 pm...so long..The important thing is i have my physis test on the next day..hehe...so i really cannot guess wat is my result..
But it was a fantastic movie and worth to watch. The Return to Narnia tells the story of the Pevensie children's second trip to Narnia (after 1300 years in Narnian timeline), during which they discover that Miraz, uncle of Prince Caspian, had forced him to flee into the woods and usurped the throne, declaring himself a king. Once again, the children set out to save Narnia, aided by the Narnians and ultimately by Aslan.

The one i most love is the last story. Its name is "The Last Battle".The last battle is the greatest of all battles, and the final ending the most magnificent of all endings in this, the last book of C.S. Lewis's timeless series, The Chronicles of Narnia. It completed in the spring of 1953 and published in 1956. The Last Battle chronicles the end of the world of Narnia. Jill and Eustace return to save Narnia from Shift, an ape, who tricks Puzzle, a donkey, into impersonating the lion Aslan.

My dad said he hav all the books..But he no times to help me find them out, he wants find myself. But i don't think that i can do tat....
This is because he has a lot of books. If i want to find surely cannot de.









No comments: